Tuesday, October 7, 2008

The Winner

Well, the comments were awesome. I loved all of them except the one from my Mom asking if I was pregnant.

It was a tough choice. I needed a day to think about it. But now that commenter TentativeEquinox is pestering me, I have to concur. K. Arneson wins it with her hilarious comment about her flea free husband.

So, Miss K, drop me a line and let me know if you want the scones or candles.

And a big surprise 2nd place goes to TentativeEquinox. Despite the latest comment where T.E. is acting all big sisterish, she wrote the most comments, so she gets the leftovers. Whatever K.A. doesn't want....you get, T.E.

I'm just that generous.

Coming up, later on....a tribute to my son, who turns 14 today.

I'm just that old.

Happy Birthday, Buddy.

No comments: