Thursday, October 9, 2008

"This is THEEE Best Recipe EVER, except..."

I'm researching cranberry orange scone recipes online. I figure it's time to expand the whole 'scone' repertoire.

I love reading the recipe reviews. They're hilarious. Especially the 5 star rating ones. They go something like this.

"No wonder you have a little weight problem. Do you know how many calories are in those scones?"

"This is THEEE Best recipe EVER!!! Except I put in Bing cherries for the cranberries, doubled the sugar, used half the salt, doubled the glaze, added some orange flavouring, used three times the zest called for and cook it for less time than called for."

Come again?

Another good one was, "I substituted chocolate chips for the cranberries."

Haven't found 'the one' yet, but I'll let you know when I do.

I will post my own review. With pictures.

If I can find some batteries for the camera.

No comments: