Friday, October 17, 2008

The Princess Diaries, Mahoney Style

The Princess is obsessed.

Remember this? Die Toothfairy Die!

The Princess is obsessed with writing, not killing the tooth fairy. Writing is exciting, it's fun, it's what she does when she's awake. If she wants something to eat, she writes it down and hands me the paper. If she doesn't feel well, she writes it down.

"Mommy I fill like I am going to forup and bi the wa I love you do you love me yes ___ no ___"

(Mommy, I feel like I am going to throw up. And by the way, I love you. Do you love me? Yes or no? Please check one.)

So, of course, I like reading all these little pieces of paper that she leaves lying around the house. They're full of tidbits of information about how she's feeling, things that have happened at school, and ideas that are running through her head.

Last night, I went to check the girls before I went to sleep. The Princess was blissfully asleep, with a notebook and black felt laying beside her on the bed.

I was curious. I looked at the book. This is what I found.


The Princess' first marriage proposal was from Noah.

I think the wedding is off.

No comments: