Sunday, October 19, 2008

Starbucks, You Done Me Wrong

Starbucks, you've really done it now.

You waste water by the Olympic sized pool full, you serve stale bakery products, and yet still get my money because no one makes a nice hot chai tea latte like you do.

But this is the final straw.

I sent the Husband out to buy more coffee beans after the last fiasco with my brain farts.

And he didn't come back with Yukon coffee either because APPARENTLY Starbucks isn't selling it anymore....on a regular basis, anyways. What's that suppose to mean? "It's now a seasonal release." What flipping season do you sell it? APPARENTLY not in the autumn season.

I have enough to cry about. I don't need to be shedding tears over the loss of my morning mug of steaming bold yet still mellow and balanced manna from heaven.

It was a stupid name for a coffee anyways.

But don't worry about me. I'll survive. It's the third week of October. Starbucks will have their Christmas blend out next week.

No comments: