Saturday, January 3, 2009

Blogger Should Have a Filtration System

Question.

Who writes a blog entry at 2:30 in the morning.....and then posts it?

That would be me.

And who writes a blog entry PUBLICLY STATING NEW YEAR'S RESOLUTIONS while sleep deprived?

That would be me, too.

I think Blogger should have a filtration system to prevent middle of the night fiascoes such as that. Like, I'm the only one who's ever done something like that. Pfft.

I also think making promises about writing 'more signficant stuff' is a tad out of my realm. Why on earth I thought I would have a significant thought in my head just because it's the year 2009 is beyond me.

So hear we go people. I'm all caught up on my sleep and haven't barfed for days. So I give you my NEW and IMPROVED New Year's Resolutions.

1. Live life to its absolute fullest.

2. Don't take the dog to the pound.

3. Do not have a 40th birthday party. Seriously.

4. Watch my eldest child graduate from high school.

5. Cry.

6. Laugh.

7. Don't yell at my kids as much.

8. Love.

9. Be happy.

10. Receive a shiny new video card in the mail (hey....there are 12 months in a year. This could happen).

10. 'Let go and let God' for everything else. He does a much better job than I ever do.

And blog a bit more.

Oh, wait. THAT'S what I must have meant. Blog significantly more about stuff. Not blog about more significant stuff.



Hmm. Maybe a writer's group.....

No comments: