Tuesday, January 13, 2009

And Time Keeps On A Flyin'

The Princess stabbed me in the heart over the weekend.

Figuratively speaking, of course.

The Princess informed me that she wanted to get a new pair of slippers. She wanted to replace these:

because, and I quote, "I'm just not into princesses anymore."

It came out of left field. It was so unexpected. I didn't know what to say. Or do. Or.....anything. Those slippers have history. Those slippers made her cry when she opened them up Christmas before last. She actually broke down and started sobbing at the sight of them and said through her tears, "I'm just so happy!!"

And now they were to be relegated to the closet and the last of her Christmas money spent on these:
Yes. Monkey slippers.

At least they're pink.

And at least I have this one:

who still loves princesses.

No comments: