Thursday, February 26, 2009

Panic Mode

It's Thursday.

IT'S THURSDAY!

The Princess' Party is tomorrow.

TOMORROW, PEOPLE!

Yet here I sit, with 28 things left to do on my list of things to do. And no, blogging isn't one of them. But let's be honest here. Procrastination is the very reason I'm in panic mode. Why wreck a good thing, right?

Ok. So what's left to do?

Uh.....everything. Including figuring out a way to have a Tinkerbell cake that doesn't cost me $30 and sew 8 more goodie bags.

And get stuff for the goodie bags.
And find those stinking tea pots.
And sort the stuff for making hats.
And buy the food.
And finish writing the clues for the treasure hunt.
And wrap the surprises for the unwrap the present game.
And clean the girls room.
And feed the dog and milk the cows and take the sheep out to the back pasture.

Why did I give up beer for Lent?

3 comments:

Theresa said...

I sense a seriously late night coming up . . .

Unknown said...

ya...why did you give up beer for Lent?

haha...I like how I made a reference to giving up beer for Lent and refering to you in my blog WITHOUT even knowing that you've given it up.

I'm brilliant!

p.s. - I hope everything goes awesome with the party. Just have a shot of Baileys ready for consumption at any given time though, just in case. ;)

MahoneyMusings said...

Theresa.....yes.

Liz....yes. Except no alcohol. Or chocolate. Or junk food.