Wednesday, May 7, 2008

New Beginnings

So I have no idea what I'm doing. (Hey, that looks pretty professional. Kinda like the font in a published book.)

So I have no idea what I'm doing. (Mmm....easy to read...)

So I have no idea what I'm doing (This one reminds me of grade 9 typing class.)

So I have no idea what I'm doing. (A bit squishy.)

So I have no idea what I'm doing. (Is it me or does this one look the same as the last one?)

So I have no idea what I'm doing. (Now they're messing with me. This is the same as before but smaller.)

So I'm thinking about beer right now. (Hey! This is the same as the last one too. Now I'm getting pissed off.)

So I'm thinking that blogging is already requiring way too much effort on my part. (OOHHH!! I like this one!)

If you can readi this then 10 points for you! (I don't think this one will work. Not too many people


Help. Which font should I use? I'm taking votes help!

Man, this blogging stuff is exhausting.

No comments: